Finally got the dogs back a few days ago. Someone had turned them in to the neighborhood security (who are such incredible pricks btw) and they promptly called me (four hours later). These dogs are more trouble than they're worth. With things going the way they are, there's no way that "Martha" (the friend I'm house-sitting for) can handle two dogs, a two year old child, and another baby on the way.
Anyway, just as we were leaving with the dogs, the property manager (who is more of a prick than the security) decides that this is the perfect time to bring up the face that Martha's yard is a total mess, something that was brought to my attention at the beginning of my house-sitting gig.
I can't stand these stupid monkeys sometimes.
On the other had, I did get to see a few good movies this week.
Tokyo Drifter, a film from the 60's about a former Yakuza trying to go straight. The film maker's use of colors in this movie is brilliant.
Tetsuo: The Iron Man, a cult classic about a middle-aged salaryman who is slowly turning into a crazed robot. I really didn't like this film. You can probably find my review of it somewhere if you look hard enough.
Wild Zero, a film that I'm watching as I write this. It's not bad so far considering it was only shot for about $50,000 US. I'll probably put a review up for it somewhere later on.
Anyway, that's about it for now. No brooding memories of love lost, no philosophical questions about sex or life or anything like that. Although if you hang around, I promise to throw a few of those in from time to time.
No comments:
Post a Comment