Saturday, October 9, 2010

Retro Crush


Does anyone remember this girl? Her name is Azama Myuu. She played Sailor Jupiter in Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon. I had a mad crush on her a few years back when PGSM was still coming out and oddly enough I had totally forgotten about her in the years since. Which sort of brings me to my point.
In your entire life, how many people have you had a crush on?

My most recent one, let's call her "Pond" for now, was a lovely, charming girl who I had met through her ex boyfriend. She was always quick with a joke and a smile. She was also scared of the smallest thing. I remember someone turning on a light once and she jumped. She moved somewhere far away and the chance of me seeing her again in this life is pretty slim.

But honestly, do you remember your last crush? What about the one before that? And before that? You got over it didn't you?
We all get over it. Wherever we are, whatever we're doing, we all get over it.

But...
I miss my Pond...

No comments:

Post a Comment