If you have no idea who the girl above is, her name is Komatsu Ayaka. She played Sailor Venus in Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon and is currently a rather popular model in Japan.
I bring her up today because I wanted to talk about my horrible(ly romantic?) view on life and all that.
I honestly believe that no matter who you are, there is one thing you can do, say, think, feel, have that would make anyone fall in love with you. What do I mean by that? I mean, that anyone can fall for anyone given the right circumstances. For instance, I believe that for a brief moment in time, if miss Komatsu and I were to meet and we were wearing the right clothes, thought the right thoughts, maybe even smelled a certain way, she and I would become soul mates.
It's an odd thought, I know, but just think about it for a second before you toss the idea like so much rotten fish.
I hold out hope for a moment like this one day. Maybe not with miss Komatsu (though sweet Lord almighty, I would never ask for anything ever again), but with someone who I can make happy and who in turn can make me happy.
This old box is so lonely now days...I wish I had someone to travel with, someone who would give me their heart like how I give them the stars.
Right now I believe the only thing stopping me is the ocean. And time itself. Silly thing, time doesn't stand a chance.
I bring her up today because I wanted to talk about my horrible(ly romantic?) view on life and all that.
I honestly believe that no matter who you are, there is one thing you can do, say, think, feel, have that would make anyone fall in love with you. What do I mean by that? I mean, that anyone can fall for anyone given the right circumstances. For instance, I believe that for a brief moment in time, if miss Komatsu and I were to meet and we were wearing the right clothes, thought the right thoughts, maybe even smelled a certain way, she and I would become soul mates.
It's an odd thought, I know, but just think about it for a second before you toss the idea like so much rotten fish.
I hold out hope for a moment like this one day. Maybe not with miss Komatsu (though sweet Lord almighty, I would never ask for anything ever again), but with someone who I can make happy and who in turn can make me happy.
This old box is so lonely now days...I wish I had someone to travel with, someone who would give me their heart like how I give them the stars.
Right now I believe the only thing stopping me is the ocean. And time itself. Silly thing, time doesn't stand a chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment