Hello everyone. Thanks for taking the time out of your life to come by and visit my humble little corner of the Universe.
So let's start off with some background. I'm a young man hovering around the mid-20's with an over-active imagination, a passion for writing, and a heart that seems to forever be breaking. I'll get into my life and whatnot later on, but for now let's focus on why I decided to make a blogger.
After careful consideration and pretty much getting forced by my friend, I decided to throw my life up on the internet. My friend, who I shall now on refer to as "Donna", has repeatedly told me how wonderful my writing is and that if I can't get a job writing (which, thanks to where I live, I can't) then I should at least post it somewhere for people to enjoy.
Anyway, I'll be around working on the page, throwing up a few reviews, and generally trying to get this blog working like clockwork. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.
The Doctor
No comments:
Post a Comment