Little baby Luna would not go to sleep last night. She wanted mommy and the Doctor doesn't mean crap when that happens.
I literally tried everything, I picked her up, sang to her, gave her another bottle, you name it. I was just going to leave her in her room (it seemed to work the first time she freaked out), but little Luna wasn't going to have that. I had totally forgotten that she knows how to open her door now and by the time I raced upstairs she was already in the master bathroom.
So I had to do it. I didn't want to, but I was left with no other choice. I took her downstairs and turned on the Imagination Movers.
Good Lord that girl calmed down. We were into the third episode when mommy and daddy walked in...
I don't think I'm gonna babysit again any time soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment